Sunday 8 January 2012

All About Me

Well, if you are on this page, i guess you already know who i am :)
Nooooo, not the singer......lol....

My blogging career started from numerous requests from clients and training providers for more information regarding the education field, SETA's, accreditation and curriculum development - look me up on Skills Universe for more about these subjects.

I also have a facebook page mainly dedicated to my jaunts around the country and my jewellery making and other crafts.

But both the above social networks have restrictions on what you can say and do on your page but a Blog Post just for me allows me the freedom to express how i feel about certain issues and allows all the other interested people to view my crafts and activities with me.

So i hope you find my pages interesting and informative and i hope to hear from you all !
Regards
Ulita

No comments:

Post a Comment